Saturday 13 July 2013

Prayer Calendar

My filojournal isn't very 'together' at the mo, I haven't found a set up that works the way I want it to yet. But I know that one of the sections I'd like to be prayer based. So I made these...



Each month has a few lines from some of my favourite worship songs to inspire, encourage and keep me focused. There is then a line for each day of the month to write down something or someone you want to focus on that day. Really looking forward to using them!

Below is each month....


























Can you find the odd one out? I may have to edit that one. Hope you enjoyed looking at them :)

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! Are they printable? Are you sharing or selling them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I think they're printable, I made them on page plus. Happy to share them, I'll upload them later x

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful and I ended up singing along with the songs while I was looking!

    ReplyDelete